Khaled Chebaro, Business Development Manager of Yellow Door Energy, spoke on a panel at the Solar Industry Briefing and Networking event in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The event was organized by the Middle East Solar Industry Association (MESIA). Joining Khaled on the panel were representatives from Electricity & Cogeneration Regulatory Authority (ECRA), Arabian Qudra, Haala Energy and FAS Energy:
- Fayez Al Jabri, Director General, Electricity & Cogeneration Regulatory Authority (ECRA)
- Adel Alnagar, Head of Solar Department, Arabian Qudra
- Faris Al-Sulayman, Co-Founder, Haala Energy
- Eng. Sabri Asfour, General Manager, FAS Energy
- Khaled Chebaro, Business Development Manager, Yellow Door Energy
The panel speakers had an engaging discussion about opportunities for a rooftop solar market in Saudi Arabia and evaluated both the residential and commercial segments. For more information about the event, please visit this page.
Photo Credit: MESIA