Anup Isaac, Yellow Door Energy’s VP of Sales, spoke on a panel at the Future Cities Show in Dubai about making renewable energy practical and economical. Joining him on the panel were representatives from Dubai Carbon Centre of Excellence, Emirates Wildlife Society-WWF, Frost & Sullivan, BraneCell Systems and Emirates Insolaire:
- Abhay Bhargava, Business Head, Energy & Environment, Frost & Sullivan
- Thomas Bosse, Head of Programmes, Dubai Carbon Centre of Excellence
- Christopher Papile, Chairman, BraneCell Systems
- Nour Mezher, Project Manager – Climate and Energy, Emirates Wildlife Society – WWF (EWS- WWF)
- Rafic Hanbali, Managing Partner, Emirates Insolaire
- Anup Isaac, Vice President of Sales, Yellow Door Energy
The panel speakers shared their perspectives on best practices in making renewable energy, in particular solar energy, economical and practical. Anup Isaac shared Yellow Door Energy’s experience in providing solar leasing projects in the region and the accompanying financial, social and environmental benefits.
The Future Cities Show lasted for 3 days from April 9 to 11, 2018 and brought together leaders from various industries to interact, discuss and showcase solutions for a smart sustainable future. Thank you to the organizers for having Yellow Door Energy on the panel and we hope the attendees enjoyed the discussion.
For more information about Future Cities Show, please visit this page.