CAREERS | WE'RE HIRING!
HEAD OF INVESTMENT RISK
Title: Head of Investment Risk (Internal VP Level)
Reporting To: Investment Committee
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Unlimited
Start Date: Immediately
Yellow Door Energy (YDE) is looking for an experienced Head of Investment Risk to join our team and support the company’s strategic growth. The ideal candidate will be excited about bringing clean energy solutions to businesses in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. She/he will report to the Investment Committee and will work closely with all teams across the organization.
The Head of Investment Risk will have four functions in their role:
- Be responsible for the design and ongoing development for investment, liquidity and counterparty risk analysis
- Preparing risk assessments (including business credit reports) of potential YDE project investments
- Monitoring operating assets to determine any change in risk
- Reporting to the Investment Committee and Board of Directors to defend potential investments
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a risk, finance and/or lending role within the financial services industry
- Prior experience in credit, risk, and/or corporate banking is required with exposure to energy, infrastructure credits and/or project finance
- Fluency in both English and Arabic
- A self-starter with a critical and strategic mindset, with excellent writing and reporting skills & more
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title “Head of Investment Risk Dubai” by July 18, 2019.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Yellow Door Energy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WORKING CULTURE AT YELLOW DOOR ENERGY
We work hard to make sure that the day-to-day is fun. We celebrate each other’s successes and take time out to enjoy a barbecue, visit the desert or play sports.
As a fast-growing company, we are always looking for team members. Our team comprises of innovators and experts who work towards one vision: to power emerging economies reliably, efficiently and sustainably.
Up to the task? We look forward to hearing from you!