CAREERS: WE'RE HIRING A PROJECT MANAGER!
NOW HIRING: Project Manager for Solar PV Projects in Dubai, UAE
Yellow Door Energy is looking to hire a Project Manager to lead multiple upcoming solar projects. If you are an experienced Project Manager with a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget, this is the job for you!
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in the renewable energy industry;
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field;
- A high-level understanding of the industry and PV project development;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Engineering solutions for ground-mount and rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) projects, as well as energy efficiency and hybrid systems;
- Technical Asset Management of operational projects;
- Technical Asset Management procedures setup and team building;
- Operational data collection, analysis and reporting;
- Monitoring system/procedures management and support to the Project Delivery team on the project specific IT/project management tools;
- O&M technical services overseeing;
- Technical troubleshooting of operational projects and projects under construction;
- Support of project development and project delivery processes, including EPC contracts preparation and permitting procedures;
- Management of communication to external stakeholders (e.g. contractors, suppliers, authorities, clients) and internal reporting;
- Active technical support to Yellow Door Energy’s international business development plans.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Support the development, direct sales and customer relationship procedures of both pre-construction and post-construction projects;
- Conceptualization of the design and necessary engineering calculations and simulations;
- Actual generation of civil/mechanical/electrical drawings and generic plants’ layouts and engineering specifications for projects.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the email subject title “Project Manager, Solar PV”. Thank you for your interest in our company.
WORKING CULTURE AT YELLOW DOOR ENERGY
We work hard to make sure that the day-to-day is fun. We celebrate each other’s successes and take time out to enjoy a barbecue, visit the desert or play sports.
As a fast-growing company, we are always looking for team members. Our team comprises of innovators and experts who work towards one vision: to power emerging economies reliably, efficiently and sustainably.
Up to the task?
Submit your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!